Raze It To The Ground!

An unofficial Forum for fans of the Raze series of Flash games.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Feedback Here please!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Feedback Here please! on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Hey there! Do you have any suggestions? New ways to make the forum even better? Just drop a line over here, where we will be sure to see it. Don't expect a reply to everything, but we will do our best to insure that you have the best experience possible!

View user profile http://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

2 Good so far on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:10 pm

I think you should have a section for Serious discussions (Religion, politics, etc.).

Many times serious discussions have come up on R-O, so I think such a section would be helpful.

View user profile http://narrowwayteens.blogspot.com

3 Re: Feedback Here please! on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Captain Boehlke wrote:I think you should have a section for Serious discussions (Religion, politics, etc.).

Many times serious discussions have come up on R-O, so I think such a section would be helpful.

Hmm. Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I think that it would be best for it to go in the off-topic section personally, that way only people who are really interested will go there.

Good idea. Smile

View user profile http://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

4 Re: Feedback Here please! on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:11 pm

R3taliate wrote:
Captain Boehlke wrote:I think you should have a section for Serious discussions (Religion, politics, etc.).

Many times serious discussions have come up on R-O, so I think such a section would be helpful.

Hmm. Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I think that it would be best for it to go in the off-topic section personally, that way only people who are really interested will go there.

Good idea. Smile
just be ready for all the arguing.

View user profile

5 Re: Feedback Here please! on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Agent Missouri wrote:
R3taliate wrote:
Captain Boehlke wrote:I think you should have a section for Serious discussions (Religion, politics, etc.).

Many times serious discussions have come up on R-O, so I think such a section would be helpful.

Hmm. Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I think that it would be best for it to go in the off-topic section personally, that way only people who are really interested will go there.

Good idea. Smile
just be ready for all the arguing.
That's why it will be in off-topic, so if people want to avoid it, they can. Also, Off-topic is only viewable by members of the site so it won't be as spammy hopefully.

View user profile http://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

6 Re: Feedback Here please! on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:18 pm

R3taliate wrote:
Agent Missouri wrote:
R3taliate wrote:
Captain Boehlke wrote:I think you should have a section for Serious discussions (Religion, politics, etc.).

Many times serious discussions have come up on R-O, so I think such a section would be helpful.

Hmm. Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I think that it would be best for it to go in the off-topic section personally, that way only people who are really interested will go there.

Good idea. Smile
just be ready for all the arguing.
That's why it will be in off-topic, so if people want to avoid it, they can. Also, Off-topic is only viewable by members of the site so it won't be as spammy hopefully.
just pointing it out, very well then.

View user profile

7 Raze 3 ideas on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:21 am

I suggest a forum for Raze 3 ideas.

BTW, how do I include my signature to my posts?

View user profile

8 Re: Feedback Here please! on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:31 am

Sundalo37 wrote:I suggest a forum for Raze 3 ideas.

BTW, how do I include my signature to my posts?

I believe you can add a sig by editing your profile... Hold on a moment... I may have it turned off.

EDIT: Yes, it was turned off. I turned it on now.

PS. I will probably make a sig guideline rule, so that we don't get inundated with overstylized crap.

EDIT EDIT: I forgot about the Raze 3 thing. I won't be making a forum for it until the devs announce its production, but you can be that it will be very soon after that.



Last edited by R3taliate on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

9 Re: Feedback Here please! on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:20 pm

We should get the word out. Possibly contact the game devs and have them have a link on the games' menu as an update of sorts?


_________________
I am limited, but we are limitless.
View user profile

10 Re: Feedback Here please! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:08 am

Captain Boehlke wrote:I think you should have a section for Serious discussions (Religion, politics, etc.).

Many times serious discussions have come up on R-O, so I think such a section would be helpful.

I made a forum to talk about religion, politics and economy in the 'off topic' section. I hope the forum
that i made will have many comments in it Smile

View user profile http://www.raze-online.com/

11 Re: Feedback Here please! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:45 am

Dr. Thrax wrote:
Captain Boehlke wrote:I think you should have a section for Serious discussions (Religion, politics, etc.).

Many times serious discussions have come up on R-O, so I think such a section would be helpful.

I made a forum to talk about religion, politics and economy in the 'off topic' section. I hope the forum
that i made will have many comments in it Smile

One does not simple hope his thread (it's not a forum) has many posts (not comments) in it, he hopes it has a good discussion, any thread can have posts in it, via bumping, trolling etc (end of thinking capacity).


_________________
The following statement is a lie
The previous statement is true.

View user profile

12 Re: Feedback Here please! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:07 am

Mir3 wrote:
Dr. Thrax wrote:
Captain Boehlke wrote:I think you should have a section for Serious discussions (Religion, politics, etc.).

Many times serious discussions have come up on R-O, so I think such a section would be helpful.

I made a forum to talk about religion, politics and economy in the 'off topic' section. I hope the forum
that i made will have many comments in it Smile

One does not simple hope his thread (it's not a forum) has many posts (not comments) in it, he hopes it has a good discussion, any thread can have posts in it, via bumping, trolling etc (end of thinking capacity).

Yyyeah, that's what i mean LOL

View user profile http://www.raze-online.com/

13 Re: Feedback Here please! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:09 am

A spam section, where you post useless topics. Also doubles as a waste bin for topics that don't belong in a section.

View user profile

14 Re: Feedback Here please! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 am

@Vagueshade. I might do that, but I want to see how popular we can get the site first.



SgtSledge wrote:A spam section, where you post useless topics. Also doubles as a waste bin for topics that don't belong in a section.

That's why if you don't want to be there, you can just avoid clicking on it. EDIT: If you were suggesting it, Off topic can do all that.



Last edited by R3taliate on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

15 Re: Feedback Here please! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:48 am

Raze 3 ideas section.

View user profile

16 Re: Feedback Here please! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Sundalo37 wrote:Raze 3 ideas section.

It should be added once the devs actually announce it. That way, we can actually give useful ideas instead of throwing some around.

I'm pretty sure when they announce it, they'll talk about the game engine and stuff. That way, we can, again, give useful ideas that is possible with the game engine.

For that to work, we'd need the devs to know about the cite. Which should be easy, a simple e-mail and a reply to that should be all that it takes.


_________________
I am limited, but we are limitless.
View user profile

17 Re: Feedback Here please! on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:56 am

I know this is reviving a thread that's been dead for over a year, but eh, this is a revival time.

I suggest the removal of the map thing on the "who's online".
It's really creepy seeing my exact location (well, the street's wrong, but not much) on a map, and knowing that any guest can look at the aerial view of my house. That goes into the "stalker" mode.

I'd also suggest the ability for members to add things to the calender such as "Steel will be gone for this entire week". But let them add it, at their own will. Or maybe "SFH:E comes out!"
Stuff like that.

Will post more later.

View user profile

18 Re: Feedback Here please! on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Steel Bowtie wrote:I know this is reviving a thread that's been dead for over a year, but eh, this is a revival time.

I suggest the removal of the map thing on the "who's online".
It's really creepy seeing my exact location (well, the street's wrong, but not much) on a map, and knowing that any guest can look at the aerial view of my house. That goes into the "stalker" mode.

I'd also suggest the ability for members to add things to the calender such as "Steel will be gone for this entire week". But let them add it, at their own will. Or maybe "SFH:E comes out!"
Stuff like that.

Will post more later.

AH GOD. I JUST NOTICED THAT

IT GOT MY EXACT ADDRESS, DERPIT.



View user profile

19 Re: Feedback Here please! on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Roxxar wrote:
Steel Bowtie wrote:I know this is reviving a thread that's been dead for over a year, but eh, this is a revival time.

I suggest the removal of the map thing on the "who's online".
It's really creepy seeing my exact location (well, the street's wrong, but not much) on a map, and knowing that any guest can look at the aerial view of my house. That goes into the "stalker" mode.

I'd also suggest the ability for members to add things to the calender such as "Steel will be gone for this entire week". But let them add it, at their own will. Or maybe "SFH:E comes out!"
Stuff like that.

Will post more later.

AH. I JUST NOTICED THAT

IT GOT MY EXACT ADDRESS,

Do you have a big tree in your front yard?

And do you neighbors have a pool?

View user profile

20 Re: Feedback Here please! on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:58 pm

Steel Bowtie wrote:
Roxxar wrote:
Steel Bowtie wrote:I know this is reviving a thread that's been dead for over a year, but eh, this is a revival time.

I suggest the removal of the map thing on the "who's online".
It's really creepy seeing my exact location (well, the street's wrong, but not much) on a map, and knowing that any guest can look at the aerial view of my house. That goes into the "stalker" mode.

I'd also suggest the ability for members to add things to the calender such as "Steel will be gone for this entire week". But let them add it, at their own will. Or maybe "SFH:E comes out!"
Stuff like that.

Will post more later.

AH. I JUST NOTICED THAT

IT GOT MY EXACT ADDRESS,

Do you have a big tree in your front yard?

And do you neighbors have a pool?

Oh bleepbleeepableepit.

View user profile

21 Re: Feedback Here please! on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:02 pm

Oh my. I have never seen that before. Let me try to find out how to disable it.


Alright, should be fixed now. I'm the only one who can affect it. So remember, when you want to use a potty mouth.



I know where you live.

Best of wishes.



Last edited by R3taliate on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

22 Re: Feedback Here please! on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:03 pm

Roxxy, you just got modedited.

View user profile

23 Re: Feedback Here please! on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Steel Bowtie wrote:Roxxy, you just got modedited.

Heh heh. Oops.

View user profile

24 Re: Feedback Here please! on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Roxxar wrote:
Steel Bowtie wrote:
Roxxar wrote:
Steel Bowtie wrote:I know this is reviving a thread that's been dead for over a year, but eh, this is a revival time.

I suggest the removal of the map thing on the "who's online".
It's really creepy seeing my exact location (well, the street's wrong, but not much) on a map, and knowing that any guest can look at the aerial view of my house. That goes into the "stalker" mode.

I'd also suggest the ability for members to add things to the calender such as "Steel will be gone for this entire week". But let them add it, at their own will. Or maybe "SFH:E comes out!"
Stuff like that.

Will post more later.

AH. I JUST NOTICED THAT

IT GOT MY EXACT ADDRESS,

Do you have a big tree in your front yard?

And do you neighbors have a pool?

Oh my glob.

View user profile

25 Re: Feedback Here please! on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Haha, no profanity guys. I want to keep it clean as possible around here. I'll look into an actual filter so I don't have to do everything by hand.


Also, will see what I can do about that Calendar. Actually, let me see what I can do about making a to-do list for whatever.

Best of Wishes.

View user profile http://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum