Raze It To The Ground!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raze It To The Ground!

An unofficial Forum for fans of the Raze series of Flash games.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feedback Here please!

+8
SgtSledge
Mir3
Thrax
Vagueshade
Sundalo37
Agent Missouri
Captain Boehlke
R3taliate
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Feedback Here please! Empty Feedback Here please! Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:39 pm

R3taliate

R3taliate
Admin

Hey there! Do you have any suggestions? New ways to make the forum even better? Just drop a line over here, where we will be sure to see it. Don't expect a reply to everything, but we will do our best to insure that you have the best experience possible!

https://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

2Feedback Here please! Empty Good so far Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Captain Boehlke

Captain Boehlke

I think you should have a section for Serious discussions (Religion, politics, etc.).

Many times serious discussions have come up on R-O, so I think such a section would be helpful.

http://narrowwayteens.blogspot.com

3Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:13 pm

R3taliate

R3taliate
Admin

Captain Boehlke wrote:I think you should have a section for Serious discussions (Religion, politics, etc.).

Many times serious discussions have come up on R-O, so I think such a section would be helpful.

Hmm. Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I think that it would be best for it to go in the off-topic section personally, that way only people who are really interested will go there.

Good idea. Smile

4Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Agent Missouri

Agent Missouri

R3taliate wrote:
Captain Boehlke wrote:I think you should have a section for Serious discussions (Religion, politics, etc.).

Hmm. Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I think that it would be best for it to go in the off-topic section personally, that way only people who are really interested will go there.

Good idea. Smile
just be ready for all the arguing.

5Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:14 pm

R3taliate

R3taliate
Admin

Agent Missouri wrote:
R3taliate wrote:

Good idea. Smile
That's why it will be in off-topic, so if people want to avoid it, they can. Also, Off-topic is only viewable by members of the site so it won't be as spammy hopefully.

6Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:18 pm

Agent Missouri

Agent Missouri

R3taliate wrote:
Agent Missouri wrote:
R3taliate wrote:

Good idea. Smile
That's why it will be in off-topic, so if people want to avoid it, they can. Also, Off-topic is only viewable by members of the site so it won't be as spammy hopefully.
just pointing it out, very well then.

7Feedback Here please! Empty Raze 3 ideas Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:21 am

Sundalo37

Sundalo37

I suggest a forum for Raze 3 ideas.

BTW, how do I include my signature to my posts?

8Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:31 am

R3taliate

R3taliate
Admin

Sundalo37 wrote:I suggest a forum for Raze 3 ideas.

BTW, how do I include my signature to my posts?

I believe you can add a sig by editing your profile... Hold on a moment... I may have it turned off.

EDIT: Yes, it was turned off. I turned it on now.

PS. I will probably make a sig guideline rule, so that we don't get inundated with overstylized crap.

EDIT EDIT: I forgot about the Raze 3 thing. I won't be making a forum for it until the devs announce its production, but you can be that it will be very soon after that.

Last edited by R3taliate on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

9Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Vagueshade

Vagueshade

We should get the word out. Possibly contact the game devs and have them have a link on the games' menu as an update of sorts?

10Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:08 am

Thrax

Thrax

I made a forum to talk about religion, politics and economy in the 'off topic' section. I hope the forum
that i made will have many comments in it Smile

http://www.raze-online.com/

11Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:45 am

Mir3

Mir3

Dr. Thrax wrote:

I made a forum to talk about religion, politics and economy in the 'off topic' section. I hope the forum

One does not simple hope his thread (it's not a forum) has many posts (not comments) in it, he hopes it has a good discussion, any thread can have posts in it, via bumping, trolling etc (end of thinking capacity).

12Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:07 am

Thrax

Thrax

Mir3 wrote:
Dr. Thrax wrote:

One does not simple hope his thread (it's not a forum) has many posts (not comments) in it, he hopes it has a good discussion, any thread can have posts in it, via bumping, trolling etc (end of thinking capacity).

Yyyeah, that's what i mean LOL

http://www.raze-online.com/

13Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:09 am

SgtSledge

SgtSledge

A spam section, where you post useless topics. Also doubles as a waste bin for topics that don't belong in a section.

14Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 am

R3taliate

R3taliate
Admin

@Vagueshade. I might do that, but I want to see how popular we can get the site first.

SgtSledge wrote:A spam section, where you post useless topics. Also doubles as a waste bin for topics that don't belong in a section.

That's why if you don't want to be there, you can just avoid clicking on it. EDIT: If you were suggesting it, Off topic can do all that.

Last edited by R3taliate on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

15Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:48 am

Sundalo37

Sundalo37

Raze 3 ideas section.

16Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Vagueshade

Vagueshade

Sundalo37 wrote:Raze 3 ideas section.

It should be added once the devs actually announce it. That way, we can actually give useful ideas instead of throwing some around.

I'm pretty sure when they announce it, they'll talk about the game engine and stuff. That way, we can, again, give useful ideas that is possible with the game engine.

For that to work, we'd need the devs to know about the cite. Which should be easy, a simple e-mail and a reply to that should be all that it takes.

17Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:56 am

Steel Bowtie

Steel Bowtie

I know this is reviving a thread that's been dead for over a year, but eh, this is a revival time.

I suggest the removal of the map thing on the "who's online".
It's really creepy seeing my exact location (well, the street's wrong, but not much) on a map, and knowing that any guest can look at the aerial view of my house. That goes into the "stalker" mode.

I'd also suggest the ability for members to add things to the calender such as "Steel will be gone for this entire week". But let them add it, at their own will. Or maybe "SFH:E comes out!"
Stuff like that.

Will post more later.

18Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Roxxar

Roxxar

Steel Bowtie wrote:I know this is reviving a thread that's been dead for over a year, but eh, this is a revival time.

It's really creepy seeing my exact location (well, the street's wrong, but not much) on a map, and knowing that any guest can look at the aerial view of my house. That goes into the "stalker" mode.

I'd also suggest the ability for members to add things to the calender such as "Steel will be gone for this entire week". But let them add it, at their own will. Or maybe "SFH:E comes out!"
Stuff like that.

Will post more later.

AH GOD. I JUST NOTICED THAT

IT GOT MY EXACT ADDRESS, DERPIT.

19Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Steel Bowtie

Steel Bowtie

Roxxar wrote:
Steel Bowtie wrote:I know this is reviving a thread that's been dead for over a year, but eh, this is a revival time.

Stuff like that.

Will post more later.

AH. I JUST NOTICED THAT

IT GOT MY EXACT ADDRESS,

Do you have a big tree in your front yard?

And do you neighbors have a pool?

20Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:58 pm

Roxxar

Roxxar

Steel Bowtie wrote:
Roxxar wrote:

Stuff like that.

Will post more later.

AH. I JUST NOTICED THAT

IT GOT MY EXACT ADDRESS,

Oh bleepbleeepableepit.

21Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:02 pm

R3taliate

R3taliate
Admin

Oh my. I have never seen that before. Let me try to find out how to disable it.

Alright, should be fixed now. I'm the only one who can affect it. So remember, when you want to use a potty mouth.

I know where you live.

Best of wishes.

Last edited by R3taliate on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

22Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:03 pm

Steel Bowtie

Steel Bowtie

Roxxy, you just got modedited.

23Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Roxxar

Roxxar

Steel Bowtie wrote:Roxxy, you just got modedited.

Heh heh. Oops.

24Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Roxxar

Roxxar

Roxxar wrote:
Steel Bowtie wrote:
Roxxar wrote:

Stuff like that.

Will post more later.

AH. I JUST NOTICED THAT

IT GOT MY EXACT ADDRESS,

Oh my glob.

25Feedback Here please! Empty Re: Feedback Here please! Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:06 pm

R3taliate

R3taliate
Admin

Haha, no profanity guys. I want to keep it clean as possible around here. I'll look into an actual filter so I don't have to do everything by hand.

Also, will see what I can do about that Calendar. Actually, let me see what I can do about making a to-do list for whatever.

Best of Wishes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum