Raze It To The Ground!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raze It To The Ground!

An unofficial Forum for fans of the Raze series of Flash games.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce yourselves!

+3
R3taliate
Roxxar
Mir3
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduce yourselves! Empty Introduce yourselves! Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:32 am

Mir3

Mir3

Obviously, since flashflood doesn't know most of you, you guys can use this thread to introduce yourself to him.

#awkwardpostsfollow

Roxxar

Roxxar

Hai I'm Roxxar.

I came to Sky9 around June 2012, right about when SFH1 came out. But I've been a fan of Justin and Addison (and Mike, technically) since Raze 1.

I post A LOT, currently holding the most posts in the Sky9 Forums.

I draw a lot, yell a lot, derp around a lot, and mainly: I'm extremely active because I have no life outside of the Internet. So yeah. Catch me quite often.
~~~~~
Mkay, stop-being-serious-time.
~~~~~
I like pizzas, Dragon Ball, Naruto, bacon, narwhals, more bacon, cheese, even moar bacon, Adventure Time, and lotsa bacon.

So don't ever give me bacon.

I don't like Mir, Pickol, Sheep, Drago (AKA Labraxadores AKA Laboratory of Dora), Juice Box, Vagueshade, and Jeol, because they're like so totally my best buddies and they basically motivate me to come online. So thanks. Meanies.

I also LOVE messing around and being sarcastic, so whenever I say something that sounds stupid, 50% it's me being stupid and 50% it's me being sarcastic.
~~~~~
TL;DR: Roxxar is totally cool.

3Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:57 am

R3taliate

R3taliate
Admin

Well hello Mr. Roxxar. Nice to meet you. I guess they don't know me so I can introduce myself also.

I'm R3taliate, (pronounced ARE-THREE-taliate) and a former avid gamer, current casual gamer somewhat. I've unlocked everything but corpsplosion in Raze 2, and everything in the original game. I've beaten SFH2 but not SFH1. I used to play Blacklight Retribution, Team Fortress 2, Quake live, and a few other games. The only games that I am currently playing are Minecraft and SSF2, and even those I only play very occasionally.

I'm a big fan of Chess and Dodgeball, am homeschooled, very active in my Church and Youth group(subjectively speaking) and work at Chick-Fil-A, where I get Chicken Sammiches.

Also I am Eurasian and a grammar nerd.

Cheers.

https://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

4Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:28 am

Steel Bowtie

Steel Bowtie

I always thought your name was pronounced Ree-Tal-Ee-Ate.

I'm me, I generally know a bit about a lot of things and a lot about a bit of things.
I am known other places as TerminatorXM214, Harvester, and Steel Bowmaster.

I'm homeschooled, need a job, and have artistic inclinations. Not like Roxxar though.

Also I like guns 'n stuff.

5Introduce yourselves! Empty frank4mod Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Labraxadores

Labraxadores

Hola. I live in Italy. I like doing lots of stuff but I won't say it because hell no why can't you just check the "hobbies" thingy in my profile? I play a lot of games, but mostly TF2, and I main Spy, Solly, and Demo.

Keep in mind that I'm joking 70% of the time, being semi serious 20% of it, and completely serious 10% of it. If I had to put "jk" at the end of every post where I'm joking my "j" and "k" keys would be worn out, so I don't do that.

I joined the Sky9forums about a year ago. And entered the glorious beta phase of the Second (technically fourth, fifth if we count Atikus.net) Forums, when there were absolutely no rules and the place was a land full of happiness and candies(NOT). But I've been following the community since before Raze Online.

On the Sky9forums I'm Drago, but in every other place I'm Labraxadores (stfu Roxxy it's not Dora's Laboratory), which is the name of my old D&D (Dungeons And Dragons) character.

6Introduce yourselves! Empty frank for mod 2013 Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Pickle

Pickle

I play TF2 and stuff.

Although I don't at the moment, because my Laptop is dead.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pickle10598/

7Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Roxxar

Roxxar

Terminator wrote:I'm homeschooled, need a job, and have artistic inclinations. Not like Roxxar though.

What is this, Termy.

8Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Steel Bowtie

Steel Bowtie

Roxxar wrote:
Steel Bowtie wrote:I'm homeschooled, need a job, and have artistic inclinations. Not like Roxxar though.

What is this, Termy.

A) My name is Steel Bowtie.
B) I am homeschooled, I need a job, and I have artistic inclinations.
C) I uh, don't draw like you do.
afro

9Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Roxxar

Roxxar

Steel Bowtie wrote:
Roxxar wrote:
Steel Bowtie wrote:I'm homeschooled, need a job, and have artistic inclinations. Not like Roxxar though.

What is this, Termy.

A) My name is Steel Bowtie.
B) I am homeschooled, I need a job, and I have artistic inclinations.
C) I uh, don't draw like you do.
afro 

No, Termy, you are not Steel Bowtie, you are Termy. Don't deny it. :3

I need a job and I'm public schooled. I feel stupid.

Define "I don't draw like you." Does that mean my style?

10Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:59 pm

Steel Bowtie

Steel Bowtie

Eh, yeah. Like you draw those.... THINGS for Pickle and Mir.

Also, different sites, different usernames.

11Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Roxxar

Roxxar

Steel Bowtie wrote:Eh, yeah. Like you draw those.... THINGS for Pickle and Mir.

IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE LIKE THAT

Anyways, yeah fine, Bowtie. Now I gotta think of another nickname.

Steely. Bowie (Nice one, Rox), Boatie. Hmm.

12Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:10 pm

Steel Bowtie

Steel Bowtie

Roxxar wrote:

Oh, sure, "bedtime story" uh huh.

13Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:12 pm

Roxxar

Roxxar

Steel Bowtie wrote:
Roxxar wrote:

Oh, sure, "bedtime story" uh huh.

Yes, it was a bedtime story-time.

Now stahp it, it wasn't meant to be naughty.

*cough* It was also Mir's request *cough*

14Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Pickle

Pickle

Roxxar wrote:

He said you drew without any requests or anything sooo...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pickle10598/

15Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:02 pm

Roxxar

Roxxar

Pickle wrote:
Roxxar wrote:

He said you drew without any requests or anything sooo...

First one was Mir's request, but it was pretty bad.

2nd one was just better, with an additional Sheep.

BUT IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE NAUGHTY

16Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Jeol

Jeol

Hi, I'm Jeol, a good friend of Mir's, and a bro of Cap's (sorta unofficially - moving to New Zealand might be a part of the plan). I'm mostly from AG, which is how I found Sky9 and, consequently, this place. I love writing on occasion, philosophy, and programming, as well as any sort of tech stuff. I just graduated from highschool (homeschooled) and will be going to college this fall for computer science. I'm a little bit of a music freak, having been in choir for the past five years of my schooling, as well as playing piano for much longer, and for a couple of years, trombone. I happen to enjoy listening to music at least as much, and listen to it pretty much constantly.

Also, R3taliate, you work at Chick-fil-A? Nice! I've heard great things about working for them, and also that they're hard to get to work for in the first place. If only the nearest Chick-fil-A wasn't a half-an-hour away, I would have applied the crap out of it. Alas, I'm working as a temp at a logistics company, picking up things and putting them down. That's pretty much my daily life for the summer. :/

http://kevin.sublimism.com/

17Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:57 am

Steel Bowtie

Steel Bowtie

Jeol wrote:Hi, I'm Jeol, a good friend of Mir's, and a bro of Cap's (sorta unofficially - moving to New Zealand might be a part of the plan). I'm mostly from AG, which is how I found Sky9 and, consequently, this place. I love writing on occasion, philosophy, and programming, as well as any sort of tech stuff. I just graduated from highschool (homeschooled) and will be going to college this fall for computer science. I'm a little bit of a music freak, having been in choir for the past five years of my schooling, as well as playing piano for much longer, and for a couple of years, trombone. I happen to enjoy listening to music at least as much, and listen to it pretty much constantly.

Also, R3taliate, you work at Chick-fil-A? Nice! I've heard great things about working for them, and also that they're hard to get to work for in the first place. If only the nearest Chick-fil-A wasn't a half-an-hour away, I would have applied the crap out of it. Alas, I'm working as a temp at a logistics company, picking up things and putting them down. That's pretty much my daily life for the summer. :/

You have a Chick-fil-A half an hour away? Lucky, I'd have to drive like 4 hours from here.

18Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:36 pm

R3taliate

R3taliate
Admin

Jeol wrote:

[invisible]We homeschoolers ought to take over the world[/invisible].

Oh yeah, its ridiculous. I went through like four interviews. And then two months later we switched operators and I had to have another interview with him. :/
I do enjoy it though, very much. If you don't enjoy working hard, I wouldn't recommend it, at least at ours (Operator is kinda type A) but it caters to the sort of person that I am. Also, pay is decent, I started at minimum but make $8.00/hr now because they thought I was a good worker supposedly. I would recommend it to any highschool student over any other fast food place honestly, just because you get excellent experience working in a somewhat competitive enviroment, and tbh it really helped me see how and why to clean more often, stay organized, and work and get along with other people, even if I don't personally agree with them. Now of course, I'm sure that you can get a lot of that at other places too, but we have chicken sammiches.
Yea, I can talk too much about it. /endpositiverant

@bowtie: fifteen minutes.Twisted Evil 

https://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum