Raze It To The Ground!

An unofficial Forum for fans of the Raze series of Flash games.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Strike Force Heroes 2 anyone?

Favorite SFH2 Class?

0% 0% [ 0 ]
20% 20% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
20% 20% [ 1 ]
60% 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Strike Force Heroes 2 anyone? on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:27 pm

I'm noticing that there isn't a thread for this. Actually, there isn't a thread for SFH1 either, nor SFH:E.

But then again, this is a Raze forum.

So, discuss SFH2!

View user profile

2 Re: Strike Force Heroes 2 anyone? on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:32 pm

Don't believe either game was released when I made this forum. I can always make a section if you guys think it's a good idea.

View user profile http://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

3 Re: Strike Force Heroes 2 anyone? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:21 am

I'm thinking because there are two going on three SFH games, a section may be appropriate.

I man Mercenary in SFH2 mainly, and generally use either the Javelin or the Cerberus.
BUT, just today, I've started to appreciate grenade launchers, as I completed three challenges with one. But, it is a level 50 Perfect Nitrogen M32 with Level 50 Perfect Nitrogen rounds. I have near 70% chance to reduce targets fire rate.

View user profile

4 Re: Strike Force Heroes 2 anyone? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:00 am

Steel Bowtie wrote:I'm thinking because there are two going on three SFH games, a section may be appropriate.



Alright, I'll get working on that tonight if I have some spare time. Good day to fire up my old admin controls. Yay!

View user profile http://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

5 Re: Strike Force Heroes 2 anyone? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Steel Bowtie wrote:

BUT, just today, I've started to appreciate grenade launchers, as I completed three challenges with one. But, it is a level 50 Perfect Nitrogen M32 with Level 50 Perfect Nitrogen rounds. I have near 70% chance to reduce targets fire rate.

ikr

The M32 is my favorite weapon in the entire game. It's so amazing.

I remember three months ago, when Corrosive Grenade Lawnchair rounds were glitched and gave around 80% chance to apply acid on hti. Man, that was fun.

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pickle10598/

6 Re: Strike Force Heroes 2 anyone? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Pickle wrote:
Steel Bowtie wrote:

BUT, just today, I've started to appreciate grenade launchers, as I completed three challenges with one. But, it is a level 50 Perfect Nitrogen M32 with Level 50 Perfect Nitrogen rounds. I have near 70% chance to reduce targets fire rate.

ikr

The M32 is my favorite weapon in the entire game. It's so amazing.

I remember three months ago, when Corrosive Grenade Lawnchair rounds were glitched and gave around 80% chance to apply acid on hti. Man, that was fun.

I like Throwing Knives better.

I remember when there was a bug that gave you 2000+ throwing knives.

I used them all ONCE and ONCE only. And that was in an Insane Difficulty match with my level 21 Assassin. Good times.

View user profile

7 Re: Strike Force Heroes 2 anyone? on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:09 pm


Here are my full ramblings about my Mercenary.


The Mercenary is my favorite class. He is because he's just a remake of the Commando of SFH1, which was my favorite class there. I was always the "charge and kill" kind of game fighter.

As you can see, I've leveled him up to 50, and he has a Javalin and throwing knife.

I use the Hogan and Keepin' Classy suit because I think it's pretty cool, especiall mixed with the GobeX camo. He looks like some biker spec ops guy with it.

The Javalin is a Perfect Incendiary level 43 Javalin, so it has a 25% chance to set the enemy on fire. I use a Perfect Target Locater with it, incresing the damage 18%, but decreasing the explosive radius 15%, which is both good and bad. I'm less likely to kill myself, but I'm also less likely to hurt someone if I miss by a small amount.

A Flawless level 45 Throwing knife is my secondary, it has +15% chance to crit, and I so often do.

When using an explosive weapon like this, I use the ability No Sweat, which decreases explosive/fire damage, and either the Surge, or Death Wizard killstreak, the latter is only useful when you have a Rawket Lawnchair, but it is definately useful then.

When I use a machine gun (usually the Cerberus) I switch my ability to Ammo Feed, and my killstreak to Bloodthirst. Bloodthirst is more useful with a faster weapon, because it quickly increases your health, while with a Rawket Lawnchair, you'd have to wait about 1-2 seconds per health boost, which could be critical loss in a one-on-one.

I also normally use the Kevlar Vest of the Titanium Plate armors for this class, because he has good stats on most things, and no need for special armors.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum