Raze It To The Ground!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raze It To The Ground!

An unofficial Forum for fans of the Raze series of Flash games.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Evolution of this forum...

+4
Pickle
Jeol
Mir3
R3taliate
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Evolution of this forum... Empty The Evolution of this forum... Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:02 pm

R3taliate

R3taliate
Admin

Well folks, its been a while, and no one is really here anymore so I will be converting this site into a site for my gaming clan, which is yet to have an official name, but will be starting up very soon, so if you're interested, please check back frequently!

UPDATE: I currently do not have any ambitions to start a gaming clan, unlike my past announcement, but I do wish to put this forum to any good use that I can. Suggestions/ideas are always welcome.

Last edited by R3taliate on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

2The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Mir3

Mir3

I have no idea if anyone will read this, but Flash Flood, where are you?

3The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:31 pm

R3taliate

R3taliate
Admin

Mir3 wrote:I have no idea if anyone will read this, but Flash Flood, where are you?

Present!

Hey Mir, good to talk to ya again. I haven't been playing a whole lot of games recently, been busy with work and my blog, but I still monitor this forum. Anything particular reason you called in? Smile

4The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Mir3

Mir3

R3taliate wrote:
Mir3 wrote:I have no idea if anyone will read this, but Flash Flood, where are you?

Present!

Hey Mir, good to talk to ya again. I haven't been playing a whole lot of games recently, been busy with work and my blog, but I still monitor this forum. Anything particular reason you called in? Smile

Oh thank god. I thought I would never get a reply.

Work?

Well, yesterday I somehow reminded myself of the existence of this forum and wondered where you went. I wanted to ask if it would be ok to get some users here, so we could revive this place, since I read you were turning this forum to a place for your clan.

So yeah, would it be ok?

Also, why don't you come back on Sky9?

5The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:08 pm

R3taliate

R3taliate
Admin

Mir3 wrote:

Work?

Well, yesterday I somehow reminded myself of the existence of this forum and wondered where you went. I wanted to ask if it would be ok to get some users here, so we could revive this place, since I read you were turning this forum to a place for your clan.

So yeah, would it be ok?

Oh, why is that?

Yea, I work at Chick-Fil-A. I get chicken sammiches. It's cool.

Well, you are free to get people on if you want to. As you can see, that announcement was a little bit dated, Smile and I haven't been playing games much, or been around, which is also why I haven't been on sky9. I don't know if I want it to be a gaming clan forum anymore, but I do think that it would be a great idea to do something with it. I'm up for any ideas or suggestions. If you do want to localize it as a clan forum or something anyway, I can make a subforum if you want to! Very Happy

Best of wishes.

6The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Mir3

Mir3

R3taliate wrote:
Mir3 wrote:

Work?

So yeah, would it be ok?

Oh, why is that?

Yea, I work at Chick-Fil-A. I get chicken sammiches. It's cool.

Well, you are free to get people on if you want to. As you can see, that announcement was a little bit dated,  Smile and I haven't been playing games much, or been around, which is also why I haven't been on sky9. I don't know if I want it to be a gaming clan forum anymore, but I do think that it would be a great idea to do something with it. I'm up for any ideas or suggestions. If you do want to localize it as a clan forum or something anyway, I can make a subforum if you want to! Very Happy

Best of wishes.

I thought you considered this place dead :p.

Huh, neat.

Ok, thanks! I'll just pm around 5 to 9 guys on sky9 and ask them to come on here. That will not be needed. Also, I'll be going out of country on 2nd July, and won't be coming on as much till August 25, so you should think of a mod replacement if my plan goes well.

7The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:50 pm

R3taliate

R3taliate
Admin

Mir3 wrote:

Huh, neat.

Ok, thanks! I'll just pm around 5 to 9 guys on sky9 and ask them to come on here. That will not be needed. Also, I'll be going out of country on 2nd July, and won't be coming on as much till August 25, so you should think of a mod replacement if my plan goes well.

Only mostly dead. Now all dead... pretty much only one thing that you can do there.

When I clean the condiment counter, yes.

Sure! any ideas on what you guys wanted to do that you can't do over there? (Birthday surprises?) Very Happy
Is the Captain still active over there? if not, I'm still in contact with him, I could try and see if he wants to maintain things for a bit while you are gone, and I can always help when I have spare time of course.

8The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Mir3

Mir3

R3taliate wrote:
Mir3 wrote:

Huh, neat.

Only mostly dead. Now all dead... pretty much only one thing that you can do there.

When I clean the condiment counter, yes.

Sure! any ideas on what you guys wanted to do that you can't do over there? (Birthday surprises?) Very Happy
Is the Captain still active over there? if not, I'm still in contact with him, I could try and see if he wants to maintain things for a bit while you are gone, and I can always help when I have spare time of course.

Does it shine? Like, shine shine?

Oh, no. Everything here is fine. Yeah, he just started coming back on. Okay, thanks! Although I do have a recommendation. If you do need anything taken care of, then Jeol is your guy. But then again, he isn't active much these days.

9The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:19 pm

R3taliate

R3taliate
Admin

Mir3 wrote:

Oh, no. Everything here is fine. Yeah, he just started coming back on. Okay, thanks! Although I do have a recommendation. If you do need anything taken care of, then Jeol is your guy. But then again, he isn't active much these days.

Oh yes.

Jeol? Don't think I remember him, was he ever on here?

10The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:25 pm

Mir3

Mir3

R3taliate wrote:
Mir3 wrote:

Oh yes.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

He never posted on Raze-online, but would visit frequently. He made an account on Sky9. But it's all up to you to make someone a mod or not.

Alright, I have sent pms, so expect members by tomorrow.

11The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:38 pm

R3taliate

R3taliate
Admin

Mir3 wrote:

He never posted on Raze-online, but would visit frequently. He made an account on Sky9. But it's all up to you to make someone a mod or not.

Challenge accepted. When I get a phone with a camera.

Okay, I'll see what I can do.

Alright, gotcha. Very Happy

12The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:46 pm

Mir3

Mir3

R3taliate wrote:
Mir3 wrote:

Challenge accepted. When I get a phone with a camera.

Okay, I'll see what I can do.

Alright, gotcha. Very Happy

iPod.

Okay.

Very Happy.

13The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:00 pm

Jeol

Jeol

Mir3 wrote:
R3taliate wrote:
Mir3 wrote:

Oh yes.

Addendum: I did post a few times, but not enough to gain enough recognition, nor did I really know anyone at the time (besides Mir).

Also, hi. :3

http://kevin.sublimism.com/

14The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:02 pm

Mir3

Mir3

Oh, hai jeol :3.

Please tell me you will be kik'ing me after I go out of country

15The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:15 pm

Jeol

Jeol

Mir3 wrote:Oh, hai jeol :3.

Please tell me you will be kik'ing me after I go out of country

Out of the country? :O

Like... 'Murica? :3

16The Evolution of this forum... Empty frank4mod Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:26 pm

Pickle

Pickle

HAI GUISE

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pickle10598/

17The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:36 pm

Jeol

Jeol

Oh...

Hi, Son.

18The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Mir3

Mir3

Out of the country like Pakistan :p.

19The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:45 pm

Jeol

Jeol

Boohoo.

You should come visit me anyways.

20The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:33 am

Roxxar

Roxxar

So I guess I'm here.  Yaaaaaaaaay.

21The Evolution of this forum... Empty HEY YOU Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:09 am

Labraxadores

Labraxadores

I CAME. I CAME TO FOREVER ENCASE THIS FORUM IN A SPIRAL OF MADNESS AND DEVASTATION, FOE WHAT'S DEAD HAS TO REMAIN DEAD FOREVER. AND FOREVER IS FOREVER. WHAT ARE YOU, ZOMBIE NECROMANCERS? DON'T NECROMANCERS MAKE ZOMBIES ANYWAY? IF NECROMANCERS MAKE ZOMBIES, THEN HOW CAN ZOMBIE NECROMANCERS EXIST? WHO CAME FIRST, THE ZOMBIE OR THE NECROMANCER?

22The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:55 pm

Steel Bowtie

Steel Bowtie

I made an account cause Mir pressured me into it.
sup.

23The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:24 pm

R3taliate

R3taliate
Admin

Wow, Mir seems to have a lot of sway with you guys. I guess that is a good thing...

24The Evolution of this forum... Empty Totes good. frank4mod Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:23 pm

Roxxar

Roxxar

R3taliate wrote:Wow, Mir seems to have a lot of sway with you guys. I guess that is a good thing...

I'm pretty sure it's a good thing. Very Happy

25The Evolution of this forum... Empty Re: The Evolution of this forum... Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:27 pm

R3taliate

R3taliate
Admin

Roxxar wrote:
R3taliate wrote:Wow, Mir seems to have a lot of sway with you guys. I guess that is a good thing...

I'm pretty sure it's a good thing. Very Happy

Just don't listen to him if he starts trying to get you to stage a coup or anything.... Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next