Raze It To The Ground!

An unofficial Forum for fans of the Raze series of Flash games.


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Evolution of this forum...

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 The Evolution of this forum... on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Well folks, its been a while, and no one is really here anymore so I will be converting this site into a site for my gaming clan, which is yet to have an official name, but will be starting up very soon, so if you're interested, please check back frequently!

UPDATE: I currently do not have any ambitions to start a gaming clan, unlike my past announcement, but I do wish to put this forum to any good use that I can. Suggestions/ideas are always welcome.



Last edited by R3taliate on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

2 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:26 pm

I have no idea if anyone will read this, but Flash Flood, where are you?


_________________
The following statement is a lie
The previous statement is true.

View user profile

3 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:31 pm

Mir3 wrote:I have no idea if anyone will read this, but Flash Flood, where are you?

Present!

Hey Mir, good to talk to ya again. I haven't been playing a whole lot of games recently, been busy with work and my blog, but I still monitor this forum. Anything particular reason you called in? Smile

View user profile http://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

4 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:18 pm

R3taliate wrote:
Mir3 wrote:I have no idea if anyone will read this, but Flash Flood, where are you?

Present!

Hey Mir, good to talk to ya again. I haven't been playing a whole lot of games recently, been busy with work and my blog, but I still monitor this forum. Anything particular reason you called in? Smile

Oh thank god. I thought I would never get a reply.

Work?

Well, yesterday I somehow reminded myself of the existence of this forum and wondered where you went. I wanted to ask if it would be ok to get some users here, so we could revive this place, since I read you were turning this forum to a place for your clan.

So yeah, would it be ok?

Also, why don't you come back on Sky9?


_________________
The following statement is a lie
The previous statement is true.

View user profile

5 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:08 pm

Mir3 wrote:

Oh thank god. I thought I would never get a reply.

Work?

Well, yesterday I somehow reminded myself of the existence of this forum and wondered where you went. I wanted to ask if it would be ok to get some users here, so we could revive this place, since I read you were turning this forum to a place for your clan.

So yeah, would it be ok?

Also, why don't you come back on Sky9?

Oh, why is that?

Yea, I work at Chick-Fil-A. I get chicken sammiches. It's cool.

Well, you are free to get people on if you want to. As you can see, that announcement was a little bit dated, Smile and I haven't been playing games much, or been around, which is also why I haven't been on sky9. I don't know if I want it to be a gaming clan forum anymore, but I do think that it would be a great idea to do something with it. I'm up for any ideas or suggestions. If you do want to localize it as a clan forum or something anyway, I can make a subforum if you want to! Very Happy

Best of wishes.

View user profile http://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

6 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:15 pm

R3taliate wrote:
Mir3 wrote:

Oh thank god. I thought I would never get a reply.

Work?

Well, yesterday I somehow reminded myself of the existence of this forum and wondered where you went. I wanted to ask if it would be ok to get some users here, so we could revive this place, since I read you were turning this forum to a place for your clan.

So yeah, would it be ok?

Also, why don't you come back on Sky9?

Oh, why is that?

Yea, I work at Chick-Fil-A. I get chicken sammiches. It's cool.

Well, you are free to get people on if you want to. As you can see, that announcement was a little bit dated,  Smile and I haven't been playing games much, or been around, which is also why I haven't been on sky9. I don't know if I want it to be a gaming clan forum anymore, but I do think that it would be a great idea to do something with it. I'm up for any ideas or suggestions. If you do want to localize it as a clan forum or something anyway, I can make a subforum if you want to! Very Happy

Best of wishes.

I thought you considered this place dead :p.

Huh, neat.

Ok, thanks! I'll just pm around 5 to 9 guys on sky9 and ask them to come on here. That will not be needed. Also, I'll be going out of country on 2nd July, and won't be coming on as much till August 25, so you should think of a mod replacement if my plan goes well.


_________________
The following statement is a lie
The previous statement is true.

View user profile

7 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:50 pm

Mir3 wrote:

I thought you considered this place dead :p.

Huh, neat.

Ok, thanks! I'll just pm around 5 to 9 guys on sky9 and ask them to come on here. That will not be needed. Also, I'll be going out of country on 2nd July, and won't be coming on as much till August 25, so you should think of a mod replacement if my plan goes well.

Only mostly dead. Now all dead... pretty much only one thing that you can do there.

When I clean the condiment counter, yes.

Sure! any ideas on what you guys wanted to do that you can't do over there? (Birthday surprises?) Very Happy
Is the Captain still active over there? if not, I'm still in contact with him, I could try and see if he wants to maintain things for a bit while you are gone, and I can always help when I have spare time of course.

View user profile http://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

8 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:57 pm

R3taliate wrote:
Mir3 wrote:

I thought you considered this place dead :p.

Huh, neat.

Ok, thanks! I'll just pm around 5 to 9 guys on sky9 and ask them to come on here. That will not be needed. Also, I'll be going out of country on 2nd July, and won't be coming on as much till August 25, so you should think of a mod replacement if my plan goes well.

Only mostly dead. Now all dead... pretty much only one thing that you can do there.

When I clean the condiment counter, yes.

Sure! any ideas on what you guys wanted to do that you can't do over there? (Birthday surprises?) Very Happy
Is the Captain still active over there? if not, I'm still in contact with him, I could try and see if he wants to maintain things for a bit while you are gone, and I can always help when I have spare time of course.

Does it shine? Like, shine shine?

Oh, no. Everything here is fine. Yeah, he just started coming back on. Okay, thanks! Although I do have a recommendation. If you do need anything taken care of, then Jeol is your guy. But then again, he isn't active much these days.


_________________
The following statement is a lie
The previous statement is true.

View user profile

9 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Mir3 wrote:
Does it shine? Like, shine shine?

Oh, no. Everything here is fine. Yeah, he just started coming back on. Okay, thanks! Although I do have a recommendation. If you do need anything taken care of, then Jeol is your guy. But then again, he isn't active much these days.

Oh yes.


Jeol? Don't think I remember him, was he ever on here?

View user profile http://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

10 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:25 pm

R3taliate wrote:
Mir3 wrote:
Does it shine? Like, shine shine?

Oh, no. Everything here is fine. Yeah, he just started coming back on. Okay, thanks! Although I do have a recommendation. If you do need anything taken care of, then Jeol is your guy. But then again, he isn't active much these days.

Oh yes.


Jeol? Don't think I remember him, was he ever on here?

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

He never posted on Raze-online, but would visit frequently. He made an account on Sky9. But it's all up to you to make someone a mod or not.

Alright, I have sent pms, so expect members by tomorrow.


_________________
The following statement is a lie
The previous statement is true.

View user profile

11 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:38 pm

Mir3 wrote:
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

He never posted on Raze-online, but would visit frequently. He made an account on Sky9. But it's all up to you to make someone a mod or not.

Alright, I have sent pms, so expect members by tomorrow.


Challenge accepted. When I get a phone with a camera.

Okay, I'll see what I can do.

Alright, gotcha. Very Happy

View user profile http://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

12 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:46 pm

R3taliate wrote:
Mir3 wrote:
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

He never posted on Raze-online, but would visit frequently. He made an account on Sky9. But it's all up to you to make someone a mod or not.

Alright, I have sent pms, so expect members by tomorrow.


Challenge accepted. When I get a phone with a camera.

Okay, I'll see what I can do.

Alright, gotcha. Very Happy

iPod.

Okay.

Very Happy.


_________________
The following statement is a lie
The previous statement is true.

View user profile

13 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:00 pm

Mir3 wrote:
R3taliate wrote:
Mir3 wrote:
Does it shine? Like, shine shine?

Oh, no. Everything here is fine. Yeah, he just started coming back on. Okay, thanks! Although I do have a recommendation. If you do need anything taken care of, then Jeol is your guy. But then again, he isn't active much these days.

Oh yes.


Jeol? Don't think I remember him, was he ever on here?

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

He never posted on Raze-online, but would visit frequently. He made an account on Sky9. But it's all up to you to make someone a mod or not.

Alright, I have sent pms, so expect members by tomorrow.

Addendum: I did post a few times, but not enough to gain enough recognition, nor did I really know anyone at the time (besides Mir).

Also, hi. :3

View user profile http://kevin.sublimism.com/

14 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:02 pm

Oh, hai jeol :3.

Please tell me you will be kik'ing me after I go out of country


_________________
The following statement is a lie
The previous statement is true.

View user profile

15 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:15 pm

Mir3 wrote:Oh, hai jeol :3.

Please tell me you will be kik'ing me after I go out of country

Out of the country? :O

Like... 'Murica? :3

View user profile http://kevin.sublimism.com/

16 frank4mod on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:26 pm

HAI GUISE

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pickle10598/

17 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:36 pm

Oh...

Hi, Son.

View user profile http://kevin.sublimism.com/

18 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Out of the country like Pakistan :p.


_________________
The following statement is a lie
The previous statement is true.

View user profile

19 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:45 pm

Boohoo.

You should come visit me anyways.

View user profile http://kevin.sublimism.com/

20 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:33 am

So I guess I'm here.  Yaaaaaaaaay.

View user profile

21 HEY YOU on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:09 am

I CAME. I CAME TO FOREVER ENCASE THIS FORUM IN A SPIRAL OF MADNESS AND DEVASTATION, FOE WHAT'S DEAD HAS TO REMAIN DEAD FOREVER. AND FOREVER IS FOREVER. WHAT ARE YOU, ZOMBIE NECROMANCERS? DON'T NECROMANCERS MAKE ZOMBIES ANYWAY? IF NECROMANCERS MAKE ZOMBIES, THEN HOW CAN ZOMBIE NECROMANCERS EXIST? WHO CAME FIRST, THE ZOMBIE OR THE NECROMANCER?

View user profile

22 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:55 pm

I made an account cause Mir pressured me into it.
sup.

View user profile

23 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:24 pm

Wow, Mir seems to have a lot of sway with you guys. I guess that is a good thing...

View user profile http://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

24 Totes good. frank4mod on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:23 pm

R3taliate wrote:Wow, Mir seems to have a lot of sway with you guys. I guess that is a good thing...

I'm pretty sure it's a good thing. Very Happy

View user profile

25 Re: The Evolution of this forum... on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Roxxar wrote:
R3taliate wrote:Wow, Mir seems to have a lot of sway with you guys. I guess that is a good thing...

I'm pretty sure it's a good thing. Very Happy

Just don't listen to him if he starts trying to get you to stage a coup or anything.... Wink

View user profile http://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum