Raze It To The Ground!

An unofficial Forum for fans of the Raze series of Flash games.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Other Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Other Games on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:35 am

Even though this is a Raze forum, it doesn't have to be all about raze. Here you can talk about other games made by the similar authors like the Seigus series and strike force heroes, what classes you would like, what features, what would be a nice touch to make the games classics.

View user profile

2 Re: Other Games on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:48 am

I want the AK-47 featured at Strike Force Heroes lol!

View user profile http://www.raze-online.com/

3 Re: Other Games on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 am

Dr. Thrax wrote:I want the AK-47 featured at Strike Force Heroes lol!

No, no, no, no! Too COD-ish, please think of something more original.


_________________
The following statement is a lie
The previous statement is true.

View user profile

4 Re: Other Games on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:56 am

Mir3 wrote:
Dr. Thrax wrote:I want the AK-47 featured at Strike Force Heroes lol!

No, no, no, no! Too COD-ish, please think of something more original.

What ?! it's not too COD-ish! i've seen SFH screenshots and the weapons are present day weapons like
M16, M4, AK-47 not futuristic like Holy Grail, etc. So i think the AK-47 will be featured at SFH.

View user profile http://www.raze-online.com/

5 Re: Other Games on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:42 am

In the teaser trailer, we see the background move and i suspect that there is a stage set on a train. Maybe we should be run over if we jump off the train. And for the weapon ideas, i suggest an Anti-Materiel rifle, not the Barret (it's too common) but something else

View user profile

6 Re: Other Games on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:36 am

SgtSledge wrote:In the teaser trailer, we see the background move and i suspect that there is a stage set on a train.

Cool! just like de_train from Counter-Strike.

View user profile http://www.raze-online.com/

7 Re: Other Games on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:37 am

Dr. Thrax wrote:
Mir3 wrote:
Dr. Thrax wrote:I want the AK-47 featured at Strike Force Heroes lol!

No, no, no, no! Too COD-ish, please think of something more original.

What ?! it's not too COD-ish! i've seen SFH screenshots and the weapons are present day weapons like
M16, M4, AK-47 not futuristic like Holy Grail, etc. So i think the AK-47 will be featured at SFH.
Only a COD fanboy would say that. I hope they NEVER feature an AK47 in ANY of their games.


_________________
The following statement is a lie
The previous statement is true.

View user profile

8 Re: Other Games on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:30 pm

Mir3 wrote:
Dr. Thrax wrote:
Mir3 wrote:
Dr. Thrax wrote:I want the AK-47 featured at Strike Force Heroes lol!

No, no, no, no! Too COD-ish, please think of something more original.

What ?! it's not too COD-ish! i've seen SFH screenshots and the weapons are present day weapons like
M16, M4, AK-47 not futuristic like Holy Grail, etc. So i think the AK-47 will be featured at SFH.
Only a COD fanboy would say that. I hope they NEVER feature an AK47 in ANY of their games.

I ain't no 'fanboy' i'm a gamer, and about that AK-47 thing i posted is just a guess. I'm just guessing that the AK will be featured there. Don't call me a 'fanboy' okay ?! I don't like it.

View user profile http://www.raze-online.com/

9 OBJECTION! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:08 pm

One does not simply be a fanboy just by suggesting to have an AK47, I honestly would rather ask for more unique guns, but some people like it, some people don't. For him to be a fanboy requires him to say stupid stuff and compare call of duty with other games not even in the same genre.

View user profile

10 Totally a fanboy on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:17 am

He's done that on Xat. I asked him and sledge on xat ifd they played any other games aside COD and they went blank.
Proof.


_________________
The following statement is a lie
The previous statement is true.

View user profile

11 Re: Other Games on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:11 am

Hey i play Mario Bros, Pac-Man, Angry Birds, and a whole lot of other games Mad

View user profile

12 Re: Other Games on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:35 am

Oopskie, this was supposed to be a reply in the other thread, it's not about you, it's about thrax.


_________________
The following statement is a lie
The previous statement is true.

View user profile

13 Re: Other Games on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Merged topics to avoid clutter~ R3

View user profile http://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

14 Re: Other Games on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:32 pm

R3taliate wrote:Merged topics to avoid clutter~ R3
since shooters are so famous, I hope you don't mind if I make a topic for that Genre?

View user profile

15 Re: Other Games on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Agent Missouri wrote:
R3taliate wrote:Merged topics to avoid clutter~ R3
since shooters are so famous, I hope you don't mind if I make a topic for that Genre?

Eh, go ahead. Not trying to be that much of a Totalitarian dictatorship.

View user profile http://razeittotheground.forumotion.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum